Yamaha Marine Insurance is the only factory backed insurance available on the market. Because we are marine specialists, we understand how important your Yamaha powered rig is to you and offer a range of benefits not available anywhere else.
Yamaha Marine Insurance enables customers to benefit from the complete range of protection available under the Yamaha umbrella. Offering peace of mind cover for all Yamaha customers, YMI is the ultimate in pleasure craft protection at competitive rates.
Benefits of Yamaha Marine Insurance for you:
- Yamaha factory backed.
- Only genuine parts used on repairs.
- Replacement of boat and personal water craft in first 36 months of registration.
- Premium discounts for age, boating experience and boating courses.
- Fishing, water ski and dive equipment up to $1,500 for each item and $10,000 in total.
- Personal effects owned by you and your passengers covering clothing, shoes, waterproof apparel, prescription glasses, prescription sunglasses and go pro cameras up to $1,500 per item and $10,000 in total.
- Emergency land transit towing cost $5,000. Nil excess.
- Tyre and Rim Cover $1,500. Nil excess.
- Repatriation Costs $2,000. Nil excess.
- Pollution cover – the accidental discharge, release or escape of fuel, lubricants and clean up after an accident $500,000.
- Up to $50,000 cover to the named insured from an accident occurring when using your boat, for death, permanent and total loss of sight, use of a limb, thumb or any finger.
- Lost keys $1500. Nil excess.
- Layup, premium discount for the months your boat or personal water craft is not used.
- $2 million legal liability standard for boats and personal water craft.
- Accessible only through Authorised Yamaha Dealers.
- 21 day cooling off period.